Saturday, November 8, 2014

NaNoWriMo Log: Day 8, Week 2



Ahahaha. Remember when I actually wrote things for these instead of rambling and then doing my log? Haha, yeah. 
actually me right now
Those were fun days.
You know. Back when I wasn't half asleep trying to write. .-.

Total word count: 17,786 
Today's word count: 2095 (but I'm going to try and make myself break 18k tonight, so it might end up as a few more.)
Favorite line(s) written: Tell them,” he says, his voice low. “We both know the truth.”
And I know, now, that this has to be him. It doesn’t make sense but it has to because until now I hadn’t remembered the scar, but it’s the only thing we really had to distinguish him. And Stanton’s face was scarred in a different way, marked by grief.
I want to launch myself at him, hurt him. For killing Hayley and for killing Miss Lawson, and for showing no regret.
He watches me, and I watch him. My head spins. 

Eurgghhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgghgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm so tired I just.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought on this post?