Saturday, November 15, 2014

NaNoWriMo Log: Day 15, week 2

Hehe.
1920s fashion. This makes me think Jules and Bethany. :DGosh, it's been a while since I've done a NaNo log. :3 But I'm back, and as far as I know there are no more vacations in November! So...back to regular posting. :P
I got about 7k written this past week, and as of today I'm a couple thousand words ahead. Which is beautiful. :D
Total word count: 27,897
Today's word count: 1,812 (but I am planning on getting more in before I go to bed tonight. *cracks knuckles*)
Favorite line(s) written: “Bethany,” he starts, his voice strained. “Please tell me you understand what this means.”
Why do people keep asking me that? Do they assume that I don’t understand what it means?
That there is a psychopathic killer stalking my every move?
That I’m in danger with every breath I take?
How is that hard to understand?
“I understand perfectly well,” I say, my voice taking on a hard edge.
He sighs. “Don’t get defensive,” he mutters, rubbing his temples. “I want you to understand,” he begins, looking up at me, “What is going to happen after this.”
He pauses, as if giving me time to take this in.
“There is a serial murderer watching your every move,” he says carefully. “Which means that where you go, he goes, or at least one of his tools. You’re in danger every waking moment of your life until we apprehend him.”
“Yes,” I say, looking up him. “This isn’t new information.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought on this post?