Monday, November 17, 2014

NaNoWriMo 2014 Log: Day 17, Week 3

So I kind of forgot to do a post yesterday. D: I didn't get much done, really, though, so...yeah.
D:
I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
But here, have one for today plus maybe my favorite Elliot and Bethany thing I've written in the history of ever.
 Total word count: 30,147
Today's word count: 2,337
Favorite line(s) written: I turn to face him, the hem of my skirt swishing as I do. “Harris has a sister. And somehow, she’s connected to Hayley, Miss Lawson, and Russell.”
His eyebrows raise and he steps towards me, lowering his voice. “Penny, right?”
It’s my turn to be surprised. “How do you know that?” My voice is laced with curiosity and shock, and he smiles, a confident, teasing thing.
“When one is the grandson of Mason Elijah Moore,” he begins, his voice taking on a confident lilt, “one happens to gather useful information about a variety of people.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought on this post?