Monday, November 3, 2014

NaNoWriMo Log: Day 3, Week 1

I'm going to be completely honest.
Day 3 hurt.
I've got a cold (thanks to my brother) and it's allergy season, so combined my nose is pretty much useless. And I've had a serious case of I-don't-know-what-to-write today.
But obviously I can't not write. A couple hours ago Mariesa, Sam and I videochatted and attempted to word war while singing Wicked.
Surprisingly, I got a lot done (although that's probably thanks to Write Or Die).

So....
Total word count: 6141
Total word count: 2008
Favorite line(s) written so far: Harris ended up staying for dinner. So did Oliver James.
And apparently, murder doesn’t make for good dinner conversation. 

I'm out. To sleep, or maybe post in a character lounge because feels. See you all tomorrow, I guess. *sleepy wave*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought on this post?