Thursday, November 6, 2014

NaNoWriMo Log: Day 6, Week 1

Noah Chapman
LOOK AT HIM.
Today has maybe been one of my favorite writing days so far. I introduced one my favorite characters, Noah Chapman. This guy. He's so full of snark and I love his dialogue.
He's a reporter for a struggling newspaper who agrees to help Bethany by looking into a possible suspect (even though she hasn't exactly told Harris about this yet).
I really like this guy, in case you couldn't tell. Most of their dialogue today was them trying to out-sass each other, and I'm looking forward to throwing some of my other characters in with them as well. >:D

Total word count: 13,205
Today's word count: 2067
Favorite line(s) written: When the door clicks shut, he laughs.
“You’ve got them going pretty good, kid.”
Oh, God, he did catch the stutter. The thought crosses my mind that maybe he’s involved in all of this and he knows about the letter, but I bat it away. He doesn’t seem like that.
But Hayley didn’t seem like a killer, either. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought on this post?