Tuesday, November 4, 2014

NaNoWriMo Log: Day Four, Week 1

Today went a lot better than yesterday, which is awesome. I really liked the scenes I wrote today, and I actually got to rewrite the scene that came from a sentence that inspired the entire novel's idea, which was fun.
So.
Total word count: 8515
Today's word count: 2555
Favorite line(s) written: “Are you asking me for help?” he asks.
“Um, sort of?” I look behind me, mostly to see if Bea is there. “I...I think Bea’s hiding something. And I think it might be important.”
“So you need my help with an unofficial interrogation?” A slight smile plays across his face.
I stifle a laugh. “That sounds questionable,” I say, and behind him, Mason gestures for him to follow him out the door. I wave as Elliot walks away.
“I’ll be back for the questionable interrogation tomorrow morning,” he whispers as he walks past me.

Also, this is what happens when NaNo people videochat at night: 
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Mariesa.
Sam
And me!
So....yeah. That's it, I suppose. I'm super tired so yeah bye I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought on this post?