Friday, November 28, 2014

NaNoWriMo Log: Day 28, Week 4

GUYS.
GUYS.
G U Y S.
I DID IT.
I STINKING BEAT NANO I HAVE OVER 50K WORDS HOLY WHAT.


okay so I beat it last night, but whatever.
Butttttt, I'm still writing, because I've got at least 15 thousand words more of story and plot to write. Which is kind of crap. D:  But hey, I did it! I wrote 50,000 words in a month! :D
This will probably be my last log until I do a post-Nano update on Monday. :P But, it's gonna be funnnnnnnnn when I do post again. Because Tangled gifs.
Total word count: 51,441
Today's word count: 1,434
Favorite line(s) written: Elliot shifts, and I watch him. “I don’t...” he trails off, shoving his hands in his pockets and looking immensely confused. “I’m not sure how to say this.”
Chapman leans forward. “Do your best, then.” He coughs. “I don’t know how to say the majority of what comes out of my mouth.”
“Obviously,” Jules mutters under her breath, and Chapman rolls his eyes, shoving her shoulder.
There’s a few moments of charged silence, where Jules and Chapman act like the children that they are and I stare at Elliot and Elliot stares at the ground.
“He doesn’t think it’s Oliver James,” I say, and when he looks up, I meet his gaze, and he shifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought on this post?