Thursday, November 20, 2014

NaNoWriMo Log: Day 20, Week 3

I dreamed a dream in time gone byyyyy
Actually what I look like right now.
when hope was high
and so was my word countttttt
Okay, um, I kind of had to do that. Also: 
I think I'll try defying sanity!
And you can't make me sleeeeep!
I'm done this time, I promise. xD This is what happens when I have little to no sleep every night and my brain is forced to be creative multiple times a day. I GET A LITTLE CRAZY. 

But really though. I'm going to go into hibernation or something in December to catch up on all my sleep. *yawns* Anywho. A few things about NaNo this next weekend:
  • I would really, really like to hit 45k before Monday. Because reasonssss. 
  • I'm taking Thanksgiving off, so I need to get ahead. D:
Welp. Now that that's done with. 
Total word count: 35,699
Today's word count: 1617 (although I'd liked to squeeze a few hundred more in before I go to bed.)
Favorite line(s) written: I look up. “Aren’t you cold?” I ask, eyeing Chapman—and his rolled-up sleeves. He quirks an eyebrow.
“Says you,” he laughs, and a small sort of smile plays across his face. I rub my hands up and down my arms, shivering slightly.
“I think much better when it’s cold,” I say, my voice almost as shaky as the rest of me. “It feeds my creative genius.”
“Genius? You?” Chapman makes a psshing noise, rocking back on his heels. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
“Let it be known that I take no issue in hitting people,” I laugh, my voice shivering with me. “I’d watch your back.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought on this post?