Friday, November 7, 2014

NaNoWriMo Log: Day 7, Week 1

 So, it's been a week since I started this, and that's kind of crazy. But also cool. Because I've written almost 17000 words in a week. :D
Also, in addition to being me right now, that gif is on my storyboard! :D
Total word count: 16,429
Today's word count: 3370
Favorite line(s) written: I can’t help it, I raise my voice. “What’s gotten into me? I don’t know, let’s think about the past month. Our butler, murdered! My teacher, murdered, and I chased down her killer! What’s gotten into me is I want to help with this but I don’t know how! And don’t tell me I’m too young or I don’t know enough about this, because I’ve watched you do this for as long as I can remember and if anyone should be involved in this, it’s me!”
I’m gasping for breath by the end of it, by I don’t regret it. All the emotions and words I’ve bottled up for the past month had to come out sometime, I suppose.
Everyone watches me, and I don’t like it, but I suppose I asked for it. A moment later, Chapman whistles.
“That was something,” he says. “Mind if I quote that?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought on this post?