Sunday, November 2, 2014

NaNoWriMo Log: Day 2, Week 1

Day two has left me exhausted, depleted, but kind of happy. Because I've written a little under 4k words in two days. Two days! Ah!


Actually me right now. 
Anyways. It's been a craaaaaaazy day, starting with Daylight Savings giving me MORE SLEEP (wOOT!) and ending with a Pastor Appreciation Day service at church. (Love ya, Rountrees. *fistpump*)  Which involved cake. Cake is always good. 

Total word count: 3923
Today's word count: 1403 (although I might write a bit more before going to bed.) 
Favorite line(s) written today: “But why would he leave it behind?” Elliot asks. I shrug, helpless. Why is a good question. Was he just particularly incompetent? Is it even the killer’s?
What if whoever it was wanted to be caught? 

Aaaaaaaaand, that is all. I'm off to (hopefully) get a few more words in on Empty Alibi, read Brave New World (which is amazing), and drink tea. It's a good life.


2 comments:

  1. Cool! I'm doing NaNo too and I'm at 3,629. ^ ^ Love the gif! I haven't thought of journaling my NaNo I may steal this idea lol.

    Stori Tori's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job! :D Nyehe, yeah, that gif is basically what I looked like last night finishing up my words.

      Delete

Got a thought on this post?