Wednesday, November 26, 2014

NaNoWriMo Log: Day 26, Week 4 (plus a tiny apology)

....I'm really sorry.
Super, super sorry.
I didn't mean to disappear, I promisseeeee.
I didn't ask for this or plan it in advancceeeeeeeee
I was merely blown here by the winds of procrastination and sleep deprivationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Anyways. //end wicked reference.
But hey, I'm two thousand words away from WINNING NANO!
THIS IS BIG NEWS GUYS!
AGGGGGH!
Me doing NaNo.
Also I'm super tired so this'll mostly be gifs. :3
But yeaaaaah, I'm happy. But I'm also worried, because this story is not going to wrap itself in 2k. More like, 15k at the least. D:
Anyways. Onto today's thingy! :D
Total word count: 48,105
Today's word count: 2,177
Favorite line(s) written: My gaze switches between the photo and the three of them, and I study it from all angles, trying to find how it would have worked.
And it doesn’t. There’s no way he could have taken this photo, not that I can see.
I angle it up, eyeing the crisp photo, and then I look down at them. They’re in nearly the same position.
I glance between the photo and the scene below.
“No,” I breathe, looking back down at Jules. “No freaking way.”







No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought on this post?