Sunday, December 7, 2014

Starry-Eyed (12.7.14)





Guysssssssssss.
If ever there's been a time when I've lived up to my blog description--starry-eyed adventures--it is now. I've got so much that I'm excited for and doing right now, and I feel Starry Eyed.
First of all, STORY IDEAS.
My latest, and also what I'm going to be working on next, can best be summed up as "Pride and Prejudice meets Sherlock Holmes". It takes place in Regency London, which involves a lot of research.
I'm not complaining. Research is actually my favorite. But I'm a history nerd and always have been, so it's not a surprise. xD
Some of the topics I'm researching right now include...
  • Regency dances 
  • Regency London
  • Police procedure in the Regency and Georgian eras
  • And even though it's not 'research', I'm reading A Study In Scarlet and rereading Pride and Prejudice. :3
Right now, I'm doing a December Reading Challenge (similar to the one from August. I'm reading Burial Rites, The Naturals, and A Study in Scarlet, along with a lot of other books. :D
ALSO.
IT'S CHRISTMAS.
MERRY CHRISTMAS. 
*little kid voice*
andGodblessus,everyone.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought on this post?