Sunday, November 24, 2013

Review: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Story time before the actual review! Yay! :}

So I went and saw a double feature of The Hunger Games and Catching Fire last Thursday, and at the end, when my friends and I were just standing around waiting for the lights to come on, I heard the beginning notes of Atlas by Coldplay, which is on the Catching Fire soundtrack. And I fangirled and danced a bit and sang quietly to myself right there in the middle of the almost empty theater.
This was so me.
So I was all "OMG I MUST BUY THIS SOUNDTRACK AND LISTEN TO IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL I HATE IT". Well, not really...but that was the general idea.
I finally got around to looking up the actual soundtrack on Youtube and this is the best album ever to be released in the history of everything.
In my opinion. *cough* Anywaaaaaaays...
ISN'T THIS THE BEST THING EVER?
So. The soundtrack. I'm gonna talk about it. Yeah.

I am definitely buying this, so I guess that says something in itself. 
Even songs by people I generally don't listen to (read: Mikky Ekko and Christina Aguilera) were songs I loved.  There were a lot of bands I hadn't heard of that I fell in love with, so that's good. Or bad, considering the amount of money I spend on music already...

And this is my final opinion on this soundtrack:
Precious....yessss this is my precious yess...we will buys the precious, yesss we willl....
Until next post!
--Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a thought on this post?